JWT’s AnxietyIndex was launched in February 2003 during the run-up to the war in Iraq. It tracks the levels and intensity of consumer anxiety and, importantly, the drivers of anxiety. The index examines safety and security concerns—the threat of terrorism, potential and current military hostilities, crime, etc.—and economic worries, such as the cost of health care, the cost of living and job security. The AnxietyIndex also uncovers consumer insights that help inform business and marketing strategies during times of high or low anxiety.
- Egypt answers travelers’ anxieties by live-streaming from tourist sites
- Movistar tells Argentineans to come together to lower price of mobile service
- Unique Coca-Cola vending machine links India, Pakistan
- Kerry LowLow parodies ‘Adland Gal’ to promote positive relationship with food
- JWT’s ‘State of Men’ study finds men anxious about body image
advertising anxiety anxietyindex aspirations assurance banks beauty beverage cars consumer confidence consumer empowerment consumer spending coping CSR DIY employment environment fashion fast food food free health and wellness holiday season humor local luxury media mobile mobility nationalism nostalgia optimism price and value promotions real estate recession research retail sports supermarkets survey sustainability travel women youth